It’s Week 6 in the NFL, and two teams are looking to get their quarterbacks back on the field after struggling without them last week.
The Raiders had no answer for the Ravens at home in Week 5, quickly falling behind 14-0 with EJ Manuel under center en route to a 30-14 loss. Derek Carr had been limited in practice this week, but he practiced in full on Friday and will be under center for the team on Sunday.
On Monday night, we could see two backup quarterbacks square off in the Colts-Titans matchup. The Colts definitely won’t have Andrew Luck back for the game, while Marcus Mariota is hoping to play after being limited by a hamstring injury this week. Without him, the Titans fell to the Dolphins and their go-nowhere offense 16-10 in Week 5. The Titans’ official final injury report comes out Saturday, but the team is hopeful he will play.
Injuries must be accounted for when making Fantasy and picks pool/gambling decisions, and we’ve taken care of a lot of the legwork for you by collecting all the final injury reports in one place. Below you’ll see the game status of every player on each team’s injury report if they’re ruled questionable or worse a few minutes after they’re in. We’ll also give quick thoughts on how those designations affect your decisions for Week 6.
Before we get to the injuries, here are some Week 6 Fantasy resources to give you even more help with setting your lineups:
And if you’re undecided about who you should back in picks pools or at the sportsbook, here are our Week 6 picks:
On to the injuries as they develop. Check back throughout Friday (and check back Saturday for the Monday night game):
Browns at Texans
- Browns: LB James Burgess DOUBTFUL; WR Kenny Britt, OT Shon Coleman, C JC Tretter QUESTIONABLE
- Texans: RB Jordan Todman, LB Ben Heeney, CB Kevin Johnson, DB Corey Moore OUT; C Greg Mancz, LB Bernardrick McKinney QUESTIONABLE
Analysis: The Browns defense continues to get healthier with Jamie Collins ready to return and pair with No. 1 pick Myles Garrett to give the team’s pass rush a huge boost. Britt’s absence isn’t a big loss for the offense. The Texans are of course down J.J. Watt and Whitney Mercilus in addition to their other back seven injuries on that side of the ball. A depleted Houston defense should give new Browns starting quarterback Kevin Hogan a better chance to succeed on the road.
Patriots at Jets
- Patriots: TBA
- Jets: RB Bilal Powell, DE Muhammad Wilkerson QUESTIONABLE
Analysis: Powell and Wilkerson were both unable to practice on Friday, and both seem unlikely to play as a result despite being listed as questionable. The Jets ground game will have Matt Forte, who has battled turf toe for multiple weeks.
Dolphins at Falcons
- Dolphins: WR DeVante Parker DOUBTFUL; CB Byron Maxwell, CB Xavien Howard QUESTIONABLE
- Falcons: TBA
Analysis: The Dolphins are going to be without one of their key pass-catchers after Parker missed the entire week of practice with an ankle injury, putting more pressure on Jarvis Landry, Kenny Stills and Jakeem Grant to find success on a passing attack that has had little this year.
Lions at Saints
Analysis to come.
Packers at Vikings
- Packers: LB Joe Thomas, S Morgan Burnett OUT; LB Ahmad Brooks, CB Kevin King DOUBTFUL; RB Ty Montgomery, OT David Bakhtiari, OT Bryan Bulaga, CB Davon House QUESTIONABLE
- Vikings: QB Sam Bradford, WR Stefon Diggs, G Nick Easton OUT; S Andrew Sendejo QUESTIONABLE
Analysis: Montgomery was able to practice in full this week while recovering from his rib injury, and he seems likely to mix in with rookie Aaron Jones in the Green Bay backfield. While still dealing with injuries to their starting tackles, Green Bay’s biggest issues come on the defensive side, which could make things easier for the Vikings offense. Unfortunately for Minnesota, Diggs will be missing from the offensive attack, whick will be led by Case Keenum after Bradford aggravated his injury in Monday’s game.
Bears at Ravens
- Bears: WR Markus Wheaton, LB John Timu OUT; C Hroniss Grasu, ILB Nick Kwiatkoski QUESTIONABLE
- Ravens: RB Terrance West, OL Matt Skura OUT; DT Brandon Williams, LB Tim Williams DOUBTFUL; WR Jeremy Maclin, WR Breshad Perriman, TE Maxx Williams, DT Carl Davis, LB Anthony Levine, CB Jimmy Smith, CB Jaylen Hill QUESTIONABLE
Analysis: The Ravens have been one of the most banged-up teams in the NFL this year, and that continues on this week’s injury report. With West out, Buck Allen and Alex Collins will continue to split touches at the position. The continued absence of run-stuffer Brandon Williams could open up things for the Bears’ rushing attack. Maclin was limited in practice Friday, while Perriam was a full participant. The Bears are down another receiver but get back Danny Trevathan after his one-game suspension.
49ers at Redskins
- 49ers: TBA
- Redskins: OT Ty Nsekhe, CB Josh Norman OUT; RB Rob Kelley, S Deshazor Everett DOUBTFUL; OT Trent Williams QUESTIONABLE
Analysis: With Kelley likely sidelined for this one, rookie Samaje Perine should see a healthy amount of carries in a game where Washington is a heavy favorite. He could be leaned on in the second half if his team is up big as expected.
Rams at Jaguars
Analysis to come.
Buccaneers at Cardinals
- Buccaneers: TBA
- Cardinals: TBA
Analysis to come.
Steelers at Chiefs
- Steelers: G Ramon Foster QUESTIONABLE
- Chiefs: TBA
Analysis: Looking to rebound off an embarrassing loss, the Steelers are remarkably healthy coming into this huge matchup with the undefeated Chiefs. Right tackle Marcus Gilbert, whose absence was felt against the Jaguars, is ready to return after practicing in full this week. Blocking tight end Chris Hubbard had been filling in for Gilbert.
Chargers at Raiders
- Chargers: RB Branden Oliver, WR Mike Williams, OT Joe Barksdale, LB Javatis Brown QUESTIONABLE
- Raiders: RB Jamize Olawale, LB Marquel Lee, CB Gareon Conley, CB Antonio Hamilton OUT; RB DeAndre Washington, LB Cory James, CB David Amerson QUESTIONABLE
Analysis: Carr is back after missing one week with a back injury that was expected to sideline him for 2-6 weeks. He’ll look to get the offense back on track against the Chargers. Amari Cooper is also off the injury report after practicing in full Friday. Chargers No. 1 pick Mike Williams is on track to make his season debut after working his way back from a back injury over the first five weeks of the season. Everyone on the team’s injury report was at least able to practice some this week, making the Chargers one of the league’s healthier teams.
Giants at Broncos
- Giants: TBA
- Broncos: QB Paxton Lynch, WR Cody Latimer OUT
Analysis: Unlike the Giants, the Broncos come into this matchup healthy off their bye, only missing two depth pieces on offense.
Colts at Titans
Analysis to come.